Christmas in the Country 2020
Come join us for a day of festive creativity at Nether Hill Farm, nestled in the picturesque Adelaide Hills. This trio of hands-on workshops has been especially curated to inspire and set the scene for a beautiful Christmas.
Passionate foodie, stylist and Barossa Valley based food producer, Cherie Hausler of All The Things, will share her favourite ways to ice and decorate a beautiful layered vegan cake. Learn the ‘easy-fancy’ technique of making edible pine cones, or embellish your cake with fresh flowers. Once decorated, the cake will be boxed up for you to take home. Think of it as a delicious practice run for Christmas Day!
Artist, social media doyenne and jewellery maker, Ilona Glastonbury, of Ottimade, will walk you through the steps to create your very own bespoke Christmas ornaments, using locally sourced clay - yes, the one that has that gorgeous speckle we all adore! Each of your handmade designs from the day will be glazed and fired for you, and posted back in time for Christmas, to start a new tradition for ‘decking your halls’ at home.
Nether Hill Farm custodian, Venue Manager and Floral Stylist, Kate Brew from One Fat Emu, will not only share her gorgeous property for the day, but also provide a stunning selection of seasonal flowers, branches and foraged elements, for you to make your own, particularly Australian, wreath take home. Nothing sets the Christmas scene quite like a wreath, but all the more so when you’ve made it yourself. And this will be one to last throughout the season, or inspire a frenzy of further making for gifting friends!
Participants will receive tea and coffee on arrival, and enjoy a grazing table lunch of local produce. All materials are included. Your completed wreath and festive cake will be yours to take home on the day, and your bespoke Christmas ornaments will be sent to you in time for Christmas.
No prior experience is necessary.
When : Sunday November 15, 2020
Time : 11am - 3pm
Where : Nether Hill Farm, 112 Netherhill Road, Kenton Valley
Ticket Strictly Limited.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
* Cancellations with 30 business days notice to the event date will be eligible for a refund of 100% of the registration cost.
* Cancellations with less than 30 business days notice to the event date will not be eligible for a refund.
* Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend the event.
* Cancellations will be accepted in writing only via email to email@example.com received by the stated cancellation deadline.
* All refund requests must be made by the attendee, credit card holder or an authorised representative (e.g. director or manager).
* Refund requests must include the full name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
* Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Event cancellation by ‘Christmas in the Country’
* We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
* If the parties cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
* Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date